What is Zolpidem?
Insomnia is defined as “persistent difficulty with sleep initiation, duration, consolidation or quality”. It has many contributing symptoms but the main crutch of it is the difficulty either falling asleep or staying asleep. Many people may only know insomnia as the trouble falling asleep, but even if you sleep through the night, consistently low-quality sleep can be classed as insomnia, Zolpidem over the counter UK, buy zolpidem online, buy zolpidem online UK, zolpidem side effects.
Can I take zolpidem?
Adults aged 18 and over can take. Like all medications, situations can arise which make unsafe to take. You must check with your doctor before taking diazepam if you:
- have had an allergic reaction to it or any other medications
- get experienced liver or kidney problems
- has been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis
- breathing problems or sleep apnoea
- have ever had problems with your mental health
- ever had issues with alcohol or drugs
- are trying to conceive
- are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
How do I take zolpidem?
Zolpidem tablets come in two different strengths, and you can find both at EU Meds. We also provide the tablets in two different packaging sizes – 7 and 14.
Your dosage will be determined by your doctor but usually a normal dosage is one 10mg tablet, to be taken around an hour before you go to sleep. However, if you’re over 65 years old or experience liver or kidney problems, then your doctor may suggest you take a 5mg dosage. Zolpidem over the counter uk
Do not chew it or crush it in your mouth, you must swallow it whole. You can take it with or without food, that is completely your choice and does not affect the medication.
Does zolpidem have any side effects?
Like all medications, it does have side effects. However, most people do not experience any side effects at all whilst taking the medication. You are more likely to experience side effects if you take a higher.
Common side effects can happen in 1 out of 100 people. The side effects should alleviate once you have stopped taking the medication but if they do not, or if they are bothering you, it is best to speak to your GP. Zolpidem over the counter uk
- Chest pain
- False sense of well-being
- Irregular heartbeat
- General feeling of discomfort
- Unexplained irritability
- Lack of appetite
- Loss of interest in most activities
- Difficultly concentrating
- Poor muscle control
- Random falling over
Other Types of Sleep Medication – Zolpidem over the counter uk
There are other types of sleep medication that may be prescribed by your doctor if you are having trouble getting a good night rest. These include diazepam and zopiclone. You can safely buy Diazepam here at EU Meds, as well as purchase Zopiclone.
Medications that can interfere with zolpidem
Certain medications can negatively interfere with it This increases your chances of experiencing side effects, particularly the drowsiness effect from ambian. Zolpidem over the counter uk
We recommend that you speak to a doctor before starting it, if you take any of the following:
- Drowsy antihistamines
- Medication to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Medication to treat depression
- Medication for epilepsy
- Medication to calm or reduce anxiety
- Medication for sleep problems
- Medication used to treat fungal infections
- Medication used to treat HIV infections
- Strong painkillers (such as codeine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone, pethidine or tramadol)
Can I buy zolpidem from Trust Pharma? Zolpidem over the counter uk
You can safely buy zolpidem online at Trustly Pharma. You will first need to have an online consultation with a pharmacist independent prescriber before you can buy zolpidem. The online consultation will ensure that it is the right medication for your medical condition. Zolpidem over the counter uk